Author photo

By Shane Lasley
Mining News 

Red Chris, Brucejack mine output drops

Both Northern BC mines being prepped for production growth North of 60 Mining News - January 25, 2023

 

Last updated 2/10/2023 at 7:09am

The Brucejack mill and camp facilities are nestled in snow-covered mountains.

Newcrest Mining Ltd.

Newcrest's Brucejack Mine in Northern British Columbia produced 51,813 oz of gold during the fourth quarter of 2022.

Newcrest Mining Ltd. Jan. 25 reported a drop in gold and copper production at its two mines in Northern British Columbia during the fourth quarter of calendar year 2022.

Newcrest's BC assets include a 70% operating ownership of the Red Chris copper-gold mine, Imperial Metals Corp. owns the remaining 30% interest and full ownership of the Brucejack gold mine.

The drop in gold production at Bruce...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.

 

Reader Comments(0)

 
 

Our Family of Publications Includes:

Mining News
Metal Tech News

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2024